Sunday 23 November 2014

Sunday Round-Up / Erratic Blogging Warning

If you thought the week before lasts blog output was brief then you've probably been really disappointed with last weeks...

The truth is that blogging is generally a by product of my personal hobbying and there's been little time for that due to work commitments. Basically I work in the car industry and spares issues and breakdowns have put the company considerably behind so I'm working extended days (well nights as well sometimes as I work shifts...) and most weekends in order to make up a nearly two thousand car back-log (not that they're likely to run out any-time soon but the car industry plans way ahead). The upshot of this is that I don't even have the time to do my own hobby projects and even if I did I probably wouldn't have time to write about them.

I would like to say that I appreciate the support people have given the blog and hopefully I'll be able to produce some decent content for you all soon...how soon though I couldn't say. Until then look at some of the older articles (even if they're just the 'pretty girls' ones) and keep checking back in the vague hope that I've got my finger out and accomplished something, lol.


Thoughts, comments and offers of blog articles are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Keep hammering away, you got this!

    We'll be here when you get back. I"ll keep a brush ready for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggers understand blogs. No worries! Just keep that impact charged.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails