Sunday 21 May 2017

Sunday Round-up

Still unsuccessfully trying to shake my pursuers...

...who are still on my trail despite diverting through a dimension where pretty much everything wants to kill you...the many aspects of which can be found HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE....

...though the fact that I stopped to redecorate with this handy product from Leodis Games may have gave them a tiny chance to catch-up...

...I therefore have utilised one of the many secret breaches into Malifaux known only to myself and a few trusted allies in order to recruit several new forces with which to defend myself......I could also do with a bit of positive press to counteract some of those obviously spurious tales about strange noises coming from my basement...but that's something for next week...hopefully...

...though I do have a back-up plan just in case...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails