Sunday 4 November 2018

Sunday Round-up

After receiving my donation of several thousand guild scrip the Malifaux authorities were far more sympathetic to my claims that the pile of bodies in my basement were put there in a deliberate attempt to frame me and that I had no idea how the tricky buggers responsible had somehow managed to get my fingerprints onto the pile of bloody surgical tools nearby and smear their blood on all my clothes...
...leaving me free to continue my recruitment tour of Malifaux city. There I came across Ototo and the Rogue Necromancy in their alternate outfits, the Obsidian Statue, Paul Crockett and a Riotbreaker.

With two whole weeks of recruitment achieved lets hope I can keep up the momentum for another week...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails