Friday 21 January 2011

Road Trip


Tomorrow I'll be grabbing my Pictograph and acting as Remembrancer * for my friends at the 'Throne of Skulls' tournament in Nottingham. I'm not participating myself as one look at the rules pack convinced me that it wasn't for me. However a large group of my friends have decided that it doesn't bother them as much so are going anyway, lol.

* Read pretty much any Horus Heresy book if you don't know what I mean ;-)


As a result of this little excursion my normal blog articles for the weekend will be postponed till next week. The upside is that I should have lots of pretty pictures for you when I return ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip, enjoy yourself.

    Make sure to wander around the tables audibly facepalming, just to get the point across.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails