Sunday 2 January 2011

Storm Raven + Dreadnought Pics.

These are all over the Internet now, but for those of you who don't go looking for such things here they are.

New Dreadnought Sprue.

Appears to have bits to make a Librarian, Death Company and Furioso Dreadnought Variants which is kinda cool. You may have to squint though as it's a bit blurry...

Newly Leaked Stormraven Picture.

I'm still not sure I like this which makes the fact I'll probably end up owning about 5 all the more ironic...

1 comment:

  1. Belive me if Games Workshop makes them part of all the codexes like they say they might then people will be fielding these a lot more than just the Blood Angels people will be. I foresee many people taking them instead of Land Raiders.

    I like everything except the top gunner position, too stupid looking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails