Saturday 19 November 2011

E-Mailed List Help - Update.

So with the exception of Rob, Gerard and Louis (who's lists I'll be sorting tomorrow night as blog posts) all of you who asked for help with army lists should have received an e-mail in the last hour or so either sorting out your list or pointing you at a blog post that already exists that solves your exact problem, lol.

I'd have liked to have done everyone's lists as blog posts but most of you (especially the tournament ones) have been left hanging about too long already as it is for which I apologise. In the future I'll most likely prioritise 'List-Help' e-mails over my normal articles so I don't end up with another unearthly backlog.....

.....Of course it's almost as likely that I'll still end up weeks behind because I get distracted by something while surfing the.....

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails