Tuesday 8 November 2011

House of Paincakes Article No.41ish

The article can be found here. It's basically the worst thing I've ever written for iHoP so I wouldn't waste any of your undoubtedly valuable time reading it and instead I'd look at the pretty pictures below.

This Tuesday's Eye candy will be brought to you by some women with impressive cleavages...

I think we'll divide this into two features as that seems appropriately ironic ;-)

Christina Hendricks.



Elizabeth Hurley.


Halle Berry.


January Jones.


Jessica Alba.


Julie Benz.


Katy Perry.






Youll need to click on this one for the full effect ;-)
Kelly Brook.







I think we'll save L to Z for next week.....

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has an off day and to be fair I have read much worse stuff elsewhere! However taking your advice I have looked at the pretty pictures and approve, especially Christina.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails