Thursday 26 June 2014

Crew a Week Project - Some Ramos-forcements...

Due to a very important piece of equipment at work spending most of it's time broken and the rest of the time screwing up my working week last week consisted of five, fifteen hour night shifts and a Saturday and Sunday also at work. It therefore became obvious quite early on that there was no point even beginning a crew for that week as it would have ended up having to be called the 'Crew in a couple of hours instead of sleep' project.....


This week the robot in question has been marginally less twitchy so I'm only going to lose a Saturday and a few extra hours this week but even so I thought I'd best try to get some work done before the weekend arrives. I also decided that rather than do a traditional crew I'd instead make a start on the large quantity of Arcanist models that I've stockpiled due to 'unboxing' articles.

Without stretching the concept too much I potentially had eighteen models that would fit into a 'reinforcements for Ramos' theme. It would be nice to get all of them done in the time...here's a quick overview of the models I've included and the admittedly minor (or should that be Miner) progress I've made...




These might get included as well if I have sufficient time...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails