Wednesday 28 January 2015

The Wednesday Gallery

I fancied a change from Steampunk this week and as nostalgia has had me playing Diablo 2 as a necromancer I thought that might be a good idea for a theme...However 'Necromancer' is a difficult concept to embody in 'attractive lady' form so I cheated and went with 'Vampire' instead...

If for some reason Gothic Ladies, Vampires, Blood or combinations thereof offend you then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.


















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Vampirella!
    :D
    <3
    So hawt!!!

    So Since Corvus Belli wants to be a buncha D-Bags and nerf my army and Squat a bunch of my models at the same time, my Infinity stuffs is going in the bottom drawer...where hobby stuffs goes to die.
    Corvus Belli won't be seeing any money from me any more.

    So I've decided to check out a Mantic game. I gotta say Mantic has impressed me over time. The Mantic Zombies I got are awesome, the Corporation troops I got are WAY cooler than GW's Guardsmens...and not only do I like these things more than comparable offerings from GW- They're crazy cheaper. Like less than half the price.
    For cooler looking stuffs, and that's kinda the bottom line, isn't it?

    So I figgered I'm ready to try a Mantic game. One I've been interested in for a while- Dreadball.
    They have a Tentacle team. So I'm good to go.

    I'm hoping Dreadball will fill the 'fast, dirty, cheap and fun' game niche for me- like X Wing should've 'cept I don't really like it too tough...or at all.
    -_-

    I'll let you know how it goes, G!
    Miss you at the House, man. I was thinking 'bout you and all those poor plumbers a few days ago.
    Lolz.

    Be eezy, man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails