Monday 26 January 2015

Toughest Girls of the Galaxy - Wave 2 - Part 1

Obviously there will be a proper feature on this later in the week but I just wanted to annoy all the people who didn't opt for their stuff to arrive in separate waves, lol.


As I'm neither a millionaire nor a popular enough blog to get sent free stuff I couldn't acquire the entire range of these models which is a shame as they're all gorgeous so this is just a small selection of  what could potentially be landing on peoples floors about now...here's what I got...though the regular troopers aren't for me...




The inevitable un-boxing feature will appear soon but I got all excited...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. Do let us know how you get on with them. Some folks have struggled to build them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails