Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Wednesday Gallery

I reinstalled the Vampire the Masquerade : Bloodlines game a day ago to give me something to do that didn't require me having to move around much after my recent accident...

Those of you familiar with the games most well known character may be expecting today's gallery to consist of large breasted women wearing school uniforms...and to be fair when the game was first released she was actually quite a popular cosplay choice of which I may have a picture or two...

...but I'm afraid that I'm not really that kind of blog...so you'll have to settle for another vampire themed Gothic post like last week...with maybe a bonus at the bottom, lol.

As usual if you have no interest in girls, vampires, girl vampires or perhaps girl vampires in school uniforms then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.



















The young lady who did all the publicity for the Bloodlines game was far more realistically proportioned than the game character anyway so I suppose a picture or two of her won't hurt...



Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

9 comments:

  1. Loved this game! What clan are you playing? Have you tried any of the player add ons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been a while so I'm playing it as a fairly straightforward to use Brujah. I'm currently using the unofficial mod (version 9.2 I think) that adds in a lot of the unused content. Really enjoying it again so I may play through it again as a couple more clans...Malkavian is always interesting as is Nosferatu (for the challenge of having to sneak everywhere public, lol).

      Delete
    2. Malkavian is fantastic. Bloodlines is one of my all time favorite games.

      Delete
    3. I'm enjoying the restored content at the moment...I think I'll experience it in a legible form before playing as a Malkavian, lol.

      Delete
  2. Crank up "Bloodletting" by Concrete Blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you recover quickly.

    Never played the PC game. Table top game is my goto game for storytelling. If I played the PC game probably would've done Venture then Lasombra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ventrue are fun but a bit tricky in certain areas as they can't feed off rats, bums or hookers in the game like the other clans can. Lasombra aren't a playable clan unless you use one of the fan made mods.

      Delete
  4. A few of these chicks could've saved the Queen of the Damned movie...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails