Sunday 13 March 2016

Sunday Round-Up

I wasn't very productive the week before last so a round-up seemed somewhat redundant...


...I have been better this week though.

So over the last fortnight I've done four Malifaux unboxings (Dead Doxies, Shikome, Slate Ridge Mauler, Tuco), two features on the Wartorn Games Infernal Kickstarter (Tortured Souls and Dagger Teams) and a write up of our latest Privateer Press Iron Kingdoms RPG session.



I've been in work most of this weekend so there's not a lot prepared in the way of blog posts for next week which in turn makes it difficult to let you know what to expect...what with me not actually knowing myself yet...There's bound to be something though...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Suddenly, Korn's "Make Me Bad" is running through my head.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails