Sunday 13 August 2017

Sunday Round-up

It's been a difficult few weeks and making time to do anything productive has been tricky...however I managed to get myself motivated...somehow...

...and cultivated some new contacts and allies through the breach in Malifaux. Amongst those were Carlos Vasquez, Rougarou, Swine-Cursed and Yasunori...




...hopefully next week I'll be able to arrange a meeting with this elusive lady and her followers in the depths of the Quarantine Zone...

...though I've also had to supervise my Night Reapers Chapters gradual release from their stasis pods in order form them to corrupt indoctrinate introduce their newly arrived Primaris reinforcements to their interesting way of doing things...

...in fact many of them are now fitting in remarkably well...

...in fact in light of my chapters re-awakening I may need to recruit a new ambassador...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails