Wednesday 9 August 2017

The Wednesday Gallery

Well it's been a difficult few weeks for me in the real world and as you may have noticed this blog has suffered a little because of it. I have however managed to get back on track...well...for this week at least so some actual new content has been appearing...it also means that I've got a little time to put together a Wednesday gallery...

For those of you unaware under normal circumstances Wednesday is my day off from hobby articles and instead I indulge my interest in steampunk, gothic and cosplay related matters. As I'm easing myself back in gradually this one will have a steampunk transport theme...

If you're here purely for the hobby content then pop back tomorrow when something more to your interests should appear...or do both...I won't judge.....

.....

....

...

..

.







Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails