Saturday 22 February 2014

C.o.S.I.S. - A Project Completed - Sort Of.....

Firstly I should probably apologise for the spam of C.o.S.I.S. posts over the last week. Though the same in format they were (at least) different in content...

Same format...different content...
Unfortunately Blogger has some limitations which made this the only way that I could complete the encyclopaedia in the way that I wished to. There's a limit to the number of 'pages' that Blogger allocates which is unfortunately more than the twenty three that I (currently) required to get it done. Therefore the only way to subdivide the entries was to create a blog post for each one and link to it from a single page.

Though I knew this was going to be somewhat time intensive in the short term it has (hopefully) created a resource that is both useful to both existing (and undecided) fans of Mantic Games's Dreadball, Deadzone and now Dreadball Xtreme as well as being far more user friendly than the previous Deadzone Encyclopaedia versions. On a personal note it should also be easier for me to update with new Dreadball Xtreme info, the next wave of Deadzone reveals and the inevitable future releases and updates for things such as Warpath.


Amongst the useful feedback I received over the last week was an interesting point about updates. Basically it was pointed out to me that some people who check the main C.o.S.I.S. page periodically are unlikely to be able to find any new entries that have been entered especially considering the amount of information that it now contains. In order to rectify this I've added an update section to the very bottom that will detail new entries, updated ones or the odd entry here and there that acquires new pictures and this has been divided by date. Hopefully this means you'll have no issues in locating what's new since your last visit.

So here's a link to the new (and hopefully improved) Encyclopaedia or C.o.S.I.S. as it'll be called from now on...

C.o.S.I.S.

Any feedback, noted inaccuracies or relevant comments can be left either below or in the appropriate entry.

Enjoy...

...BUGGER..I've just got another Dreadball Xtreme update *Sigh*...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails