Friday 28 February 2014

You Holiday Your Way...I'll Holiday Mine...

I have a great many ideas...some of them could at a stretch be called 'bright' some of them are more in the 'seemed like a good idea at the time' category...


But what I'm really good at is starting a project and then getting distracted by a different project. Personally I blame all the miniatures companies that are currently turning out awesome models and amazing games and then showing them to me in a blatant and malicious attempt to part me from my money. They don't seem to understand how little spare cash and time I have, lol.

But there's a light at the end of the tunnel in the form of a whole entire week off work that (with the exception of several tedious 'making sure the house doesn't fall down' tasks that my girlfriend insists are quite important) I'm going to fill with hobby. By a wonderful coincidence I have a full set of Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection Starter sets and three new Malifaux crews arriving tomorrow that I'll be doing those inexplicably popular unboxing articles on and I may just assemble, base and undercoat all the Malifaux models I've got in one giant orgy of mass production...

 This is about a third of my un-built Malifaux...

 The other two thirds...

Speaking of Warzone Resurrection, I have my horde of Dark Legion to paint (once they get some reinforcements from that 'Starter Set' I mentioned earlier)...



...and my Deadzone/Warpath army of Plague needs some reinforcements...some of those are going to be conversions as well which be nice to have the time to work on. That's not to mention my Cryx army, two Dreadball teams, half a dozen Batman Miniatures Game models and about a bazillion other things I'd like to get done*...

* I may even do the long awaited Librarian post for my Deathwatch series...It's only two years and six months overdue though so it can probably wait...

...amongst which is the need to sort out the aftermath that occurs when your mostly metal Warmachine Cryx armies shelf collapses onto the plastic Kings of War Undead army underneath it.

The Kings of War army survived remarkably intact despite the forces of Cryx having the advantage of surprise...


...with the Cryxian forces coming out rather the worst for the confrontation...


...maybe I should get on with it then...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails