Thursday 13 February 2014

Lots and Lots of Malifaux to do.....

So I bought* the two crews that I didn't have yet and a load of blister packs of models that I need to complete existing crews in anticipation of the resurrection of my crew a week project starting this week.

* Well actually I spent a load of my accumulated 'Henchman' soulstones...


I had a brief attempt at re-starting this project last month with my Ramos crew(s) but sadly I got distracted by Deadzone Plague models...

...I'm not actually sad...it's just a figure of speech...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Two best masters sat there. I'm not angry :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You knew Arcanists would be the last thing I did...

      If it helps though, I promise to do a good paint job on them and not one of my 'just get it done' half arsed ones, lol.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails