Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Big Thank You.....

I just wanted to thank all my viewers both regular and occasional for their support over the years generally and over the last year specifically.

My overall views just ticked over the million mark and I had a 60,000 view month last month and I just wanted to give you all a big thank you...So here's a cartoon, a girl in a pokeball bra, a cute dog and a guy whose a Timelord who all think you're awesome...


Thanks again everyone.

If there's any particular features that you'd like to see more of...or less of for that matter then let me know and I'll see what I can do...I've also being doing some product reviews that have been fairly well received so if you have something you'd like me to look at I'm happy to do so just drop me an e-mail or comment below...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails