Wednesday 23 April 2014

Not a Weekly House of Paincakes Article (9)

No article this week though I have written a somewhat personal article for this blog on how real life doesn't care about your blogging schedule which can be found here.

The Wednesday gallery theme for this week will be of the 'Girls with Guns' variety...they'll be Steampunk guns so it still fits the overall theme of the blog, lol.

This is mainly because the model I've just been assembling is a giant with a Steam Powered Gatling gun.....of course the other model I've been doing is a large naked person with a cleaver...which I'd be surprised if you'd want to see a gallery full of...maybe next week...

As usual if you have no interest in such things then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Still here?

Off we go then.....















I'm not sure whether this one is actually Steampunk or not in it's strictest definition but then again I rarely let that bother me...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails