Wednesday 9 April 2014

Not a Weekly House of Paincakes Article (8)

I'm afraid it's that week where you have to survive a Wednesday without a link to a House of Paincakes article due to my current fortnightly schedule. However you can always check out some of my older articles if you really need an article fix or at a push you could read something from this blog...

However the Wednesday gallery is now such an established tradition that I suppose I best do one despite there being no article to accompany it...

The subject of the gallery this week is those talented Cosplayers who combine their love of Steampunk with their love of DC Comics characters...three of which are particularly popular...

As usual if such things don't interest you then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Catwoman...



Poison Ivy...




Harley Quinn...







Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails