Wednesday 30 April 2014

Not a Weekly House of Paincakes Article (10)

I rather lazily didn't write a House of Paincakes article again this week. This was mainly due to the fact that I had nothing particularly to say and figured it was better to wait till I did rather than write a blatant filler article just for the sake of it...

I'm sure something will annoy and/or inspire me over the next fortnight...possibly...maybe I'm just not as angry as I used to be....

Lets have a Wednesday gallery then.

No specific theme this week...lets just have some steampunk (ish) girls...

As usual, if this sort of thing doesn't interest you then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Off we go then.
















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails