Wednesday 27 September 2017

The Wednesday Gallery

Even when I'm actually churning out reviews and unboxings rather than just re-posting newsletters I still have Wednesdays off...kinda...Instead I indulge my interest in Steampunk, Gothic and Cosplay in the form of a gallery...though to be honest more often than not it's Steampunk...sometime there's even a theme...

This week the theme is parasols and umbrellas because it's currently pissing down outside and I have to go to work soon...on a bicycle...anyway...if for some reason girls and the occasional guy in steampunk outfits isn't something that interests you then pop back tomorrow instead of scrolling down...there's bound to be something more to your interest then...possibly...

.....

....

...

..

.




Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails