Saturday 26 July 2014

Deadzone Wave 2 Stat Cards

I recently came into possession of a shiny stack of cards...well...strictly speaking, someone else came into possession of a stack of shiny cards and failed to guard them sufficiently well...and that's pretty much the same thing...

...unfortunately for me the guys at Mantic Games decided that they'd rather I didn't show all their models stats before they got a chance to and I was kindly asked to take the post down for a bit...by 'kindly asked' I of course mean that the Corporation Enforcers came for me during the night and took me away for 're-education'...I'm much better now and the explosive chip in my head isn't anywhere near as uncomfortable as you might think...

...of course now that the cards are freely available I think I should be okay to post them...

...does any-one else hear a ticking noise?


Click on the pictures for larger versions...

Mercenaries.






Enforcers.




Rebs.


Plague.

Marauder.

Forge Father.

Dreadball.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

5 comments:

  1. damm it I wish I could see it before final order 2nd wave. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to have stats for the Recon Drone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.

    Thank you very much to share the content of the deck. Now i´ve decided to buy it, because there are a lot of interesting things inside for a not-bad price.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. When a weapon with this ability is used to make a Blaze Away attack it may earn a free action. If the initial attack is a HIT then the model may take a Blaze Away free action against the same or an adjacent cube in area LOS.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails