Thursday 3 July 2014

Erratic Blogging Warning...

The robots have been rebelling again...


Not one in my area of work but in my particular industry certain failures have a cascade effect that eventually screws with every-one. As a result I'll be working every day this weekend and the next and probably a fair proportion of the hours in-between...

This means that blog output will be somewhat erratic and the following articles and other bits and pieces that I've promised may be random in appearance time...if they appear at all...but I'll be prioritising the things I've actually promised rather than the items I've vaguely mentioned. As I can't remember exactly who I promised what to here's a rough list.

Primary.
There's a number of unboxings that I've promised and a few that are just kinda expected (The Malifaux ones, lol) so they'll get the bulk of any time I have. These are...

Warzone Resurrection - Cybertronic and Brotherhood unboxings (the newly configured and actually in boxes versions)
Malifaux - The Bayou Boss, December Acolytes, Convict Gunslinger and Dawn Serpent.

That lot will get done first if I get any time at all...

Secondary.
The Steampunk Miniatures Game article series.
This is unlikely to appear on Friday but hopefully I'll have it done before the weekends complete. It'll more than likely be on the Wolsung game that's currently being expanded via Kickstarter.

Tertiary.
The rest.
I've mentioned doing unboxings on some of my recent e-bay Malifaux purchases such as the Silent One and Snow Storm but they're hardly likely to leap up the priority list any time soon.

I just wanted to keep people informed...hopefully the repair team will do a better job than they did last bloody time...

Not actually a member of our repair team...
Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails