Saturday 26 September 2015

New Malifaux Purchases...

Strolled into my friendly local gaming store Titan Games and their in-store assassin ambushed me as I entered and then forced me at sword-point to buy more Malifaux...


...I tried to resist but was eventually overpowered...


So I haven't even done unboxings on the last lot and now I have six more small boxes and a starter set to cover....Luckily the smaller boxes are only one or two models so should be done fairly quickly...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

3 comments:

  1. That's happened to me. In-store assassin said I'd be missing a finger if I didn't buy the newest x-wing also.

    So glad to have my life and all ten fingers. Can't speak for toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's apparently a growing problem...for some reason my partner still refuses to believe me though...

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails