Wednesday 16 September 2015

The Wednesday Gallery

This weeks Wednesday gallery is going to feature groups of people rather than the individual themed pictures I normally post.

This means that there may be more gentlemen in the pictures than you'd normally expect, lol. Also as I just drop pictures in folders and rarely name anything I'm unable to give proper credit for the pics so if you see one of yours and you want me to either add an acknowledgement, website link or remove it all together then just add a comment at the bottom saying so and I shall be happy to oblige.....

There's also plenty of more hobby orientated stuff scattered around the blog if that's what you'd rather be looking at.

.....

....

...

..

.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails