Wednesday 2 September 2015

The Wednesday Gallery

This weeks Wednesday gallery will be back to Steampunk after my brief return to Goth last week...well...CyberGoth...

I've decided to go with the very Steampunk theme of 'Goggles'. Those of you fed up with me doing goggle themed posts will be happy to know that this feature will exhaust the folder in question but I still have plenty of 'girls with guns' ones so they'll no doubt become my new 'standby', lol.

If for some reason you don't like galleries such as this and instead come here for the hobby articles then feel free to browse the links in both the blog header and in the sidebar on the right instead...

.....

....

...

..

.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails