Sunday 5 March 2017

Sunday Round-Up

I've been avoiding trouble lately so my quest for allies has been somewhat erratic...and unfortunately the incompetence of my pursuers may have made me a little overconfident...


I decided that I hadn't pestered any of Raging Heroes 'Toughest Girls of the Galaxy' for a while so I visited a few in order to recruit them to my expanding cult of followers...there were Shiveryah, Dark Elves SorceressXarsiss, Harpy Queen and Zailith - Blood Vestal Secultrix...


...I also decided that some followers with actual guns might be helpful so I had a chat with the Afterglow's post-apocalyptic Delaria faction...


...and with the idea of recruiting allies with firepower firmly in mind I had a chat with the pilot of this Fiddler mech...


...and finally I sought out the Triumvirate of the Imperium here, here and here but unfortunately they apparently had to go somewhere and rescue a giant smurf...


...Those Toughest Girls of the Galaxy seemed surprisingly keen on joining the cause so I'll be visiting a few more of them over the next week. In between finding new amusing ways of avoiding capture of course...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails