Sunday 12 March 2017

Sunday Round-up

I've yet again avoided capture for a week but to be honest I'm getting a bit bored with how easy it's become...


...though my constant search for allies as I continue my quest for world domination has once again led me to Raging Heroes 'Toughest Girls of the Galaxy' where I met up with Arkiish: The Black ReaperLady Melith: Lust Elves CourtesanLiligrith: Exsanguinatrix and Vannvyssah: Lust Elves General...


...I also rejoined the Deathwatch Kill Team that I'd infiltrated in the guise of an Iron Hands Techmarine where they dragged me off to help them kill a Tyranid bioship. You can read about it here...


...I was considering a trip through the breach to Malifaux but it doesn't look like any-one will be available until the end of the month so I think I'll harass some more of those Raging Heroes ladies over the next week or so and maybe join up with that Kill Team again...I hear they have an assassination to arrange...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails