Tuesday 16 July 2013

Malifaux M2E Gallery.

There's a lot of artwork for Malifaux M2E in the new style knocking around the internet so I thought I'd compile it all (well...all I can find and am allowed to show that is...) into a single location.

Crew Pics.
Wyrd's website released the Rasputina crew wallpaper and several other crew pics have made there way to us via Twitter.

The Cult of December.



Lady Justice, Marcus, Pandora and the Viktorias.





The Masters.
Most of these have been extracted from the Beta testing pack but being as this is freely available then I think I'm okay to reproduce them here, lol.









These pictures of the 'Moon Shinobi' Gremlins recently surfaced as well...



Here's a few others in no particular order,





I'm really looking forward to seeing the models of these pieces of artwork and as all the recent plastic releases from Wyrd have matched the art I think that we're all in for quite a treat ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen several people say that they don't like the new art online, but I have to disagree. I really like the new style, for me it really does feel like malifaux.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of the new style myself as well. Some of the old art is quite dated in appearance...of course the fact that the company has expanded and has more resources now is obviously a factor.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails