Wednesday 31 July 2013

Weekly House of Paincakes Article (14)

This weeks House of Paincakes article is the first of two (maybe three) on the Ten Thunders faction and can be found here.

An oriental themed faction leaves plenty of scope for what we (with the greatest of respect) call 'Eye-Candy' and has become a Wednesday tradition...it used to be Tuesday tradition...if I changed day does it stop counting as a tradition?

Anyway.....

Cosplay Ninjas?!?!? seems plausible enough as an excuse I suppose. I apparently now have three female followers so I suppose I best put a guy pic at the bottom again...

Elektra.





Psylocke.




Mortal Kombat... 
...or possibly Tekken or DoA..they all blend together after a bit...







X23
Well Ninjas have those claw things so it kinda works...






and for the girls...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on the article if you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails