Saturday 6 July 2013

Toughest Girls of the Galaxy - Not Long Left

With less than 24 hours left of this frankly fucking awesome Kickstarter the last few 'Stretch Goals' have been announced and they're pretty much all freebies.

The obvious thing for everyone to do is immediately pledge all your remaining cash to this Kickstarter so I can get my extra Lulu.....

The latest unlocked freebie is this,


This makes the unlocked freebies so far to a healthy eleven. These eleven in fact,


The next few are these beauties,





What are you still reading for? Go pledge some cash, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...as long as you've already pledged...if not then stop wasting time and pledge...if you've already pledged...pledge some more...

2 comments:

  1. I strongly suspect a lot of my contribution will be going on the heroines more than the troops....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too though I'd really like those female Werewolves but that would be a $100 chunk of my pledge gone in four models.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails