Thursday 20 March 2014

Crew a Week Challenge - The Return

I talked about restarting the 'Crew a Week Challenge' some time ago as the pile of un-built, unpainted or just plain abandoned piles of Malifaux scattered around my house was beginning to border on the ridiculous...and that was before three months of new plastic releases.

The fact that I've done un-boxing articles on pretty much all the new releases means that there's also a large quantity of assembled models filling up my various hobby project trays and shelves that haven't even got a layer of undercoat yet. Therefore the motivational factor of the whole 'Crew a Week' thing seems to be the only way I'm ever going to get it done...

I have the following crews assembled but without even undercoat...





 ...and this lot basically untouched...



...together with a rather considerable 'parts of other crews' pile including seven alternate sculpts for Masters, six Miscellaneous Totems, some Arcanist add-ons and a lot of Piglets for my Gremlins...




Currently I'm twelve crews behind and that's before the upcoming Gremlin releases so I need to get a move on. First crew of the second phase of the crew a week challenge may well be Marcus as I can do the 1.5 and M2E versions together and technically that's two crews off the list...



I'll be updating the 'Completed Malifaux' tab on the blogs sidebar as I go and hopefully we'll all see some progress, lol. Hopefully I'll be up to date in time to spend some quality time on these...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails