Monday 31 March 2014

Crew a Week Project - Marcus's Order of the Chimera/Claw and Fang

Some of you may already have seen my progress with these models but here's some close-ups of the finished project...well...almost finished...now I've looked closely I think the bases need a bit more contrast and some grass or shrubs to add detail...

Regular followers of my painting projects will know that I tend to go for a darker look with my Malifaux models and I like a uniform feel across the board. With this crew I've gone for a fairly dark grey look with some brighter reds and off whites so they actually look painted, lol.

The Whole Crew.


Marcus.


Original metal, Alternate, and M2E Marcus.




Myranda.


Original and M2E Myranda.



Jackalope.


Original and M2E Jackalope



Cujo.




Razorspine Rattler.


Original... 


...and M2E Razorspine Rattler.



Sabretooth Cerberus.


Original... 




...and M2E Sabretooth Cerberus.




Any feedback on the colour scheme would be gratefully received.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails