Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday - A Blog Round-Up

I didn't do one of these last week as I was 'busy' looking at the Dreadball Xtreme Kickstarters last few hours instead. This is fortunate as I can now talk about the last two weeks worth of blog content which should neatly cover up the fact that I haven't done a fat lot this week at all, lol. I've been rather selfishly playing games rather than blogging about them...

Though there were books available she was waiting for a Gmorts Chaotica article instead.....
Unboxing Articles.
There are now new Unboxing Articles on on the crews of Marcus, Perdita, Nicodem and McMourning in the Malifaux Unboxing Tab and I'll be doing the final Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection starter set unboxing (Mishima) over this weekend and it should appear early next week (possibly Tuesday).

The Malifaux Unboxing tab can be found here and you can look at the existing Warzone Resurrection ones in the 'Introduction To' tab which can be located here.

Hobby Newsletters.
There are new newsletters from Forge World, Hasslefree Miniatures, Hawk Wargames and Mantic Games.

The Newsletter page can be found here.

C.o.S.I.S.
There's sixteen new entries and seven updated ones in the Mantic Encyclopaedia from the last fortnight mainly on the subject of Dreadball Xtreme though there's some new Dreadball and Deadzone stuff in there as well.

The C.o.S.I.S. page can be found here.

Other Points of Interest.
It also appears that the Imperial Guard are getting some terrible looking Ogryns to go with their terrible looking new vehicle... they can be found here. Fortunately there's been some great new Malifaux Gremlin artwork and some wonderful new information on the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy Kickstarter models to make up for it...

We also did a brief review on a small sample of T+L Terrains product range and that can be found here.

The rest of the stuff is my usual hobby related ramblings that I'm sure you can find on your own if you look hard enough...

Coming Soon.
We'll have a product review of some amazing bases from a company called Monster Lab Miniatures which will be up on Monday and as I mentioned earlier the missing Warzone Resurrection one (Mishima) should appear on Tuesday...at which point you Mishima players can stop nagging me about it, lol.

I also have some pictures taking of a few games of Star Trek Attack Wing and one of Warzone Resurrection that may get turned into Battle Reports...I'm not promising anything though as Batreps take ages to do, lol.

I've also decided to re-start the Crew a Week Project and will be beginning with these guys and gals...and a couple of extras just for good measure.



Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails