Sunday 15 July 2018

Sunday Round-up

Due to an unfortunate incident involving a very well disguised pit-trap and a rag that smelt suspiciously of chloroform I found myself once again in the clutches of my enemies and unable to fill my blog with wonderful articles...it also set my plans for world domination back a few months...

Fortunately with only a reasonable amount of bribery I've managed to slip a few requests for help out of the confines of my cell. I've managed to contact some of Matt Dixon and Hasslefree Miniatures Fantasy Females from HERE and HERE and a US Spec Ops team from Turf War Z who were hanging about HERE and hopefully they'll help me escape...

Fantasy Female Miniatures

US Spec Ops Team

However if that doesn't work then I think I may have found a way to get a message through the breach to Malifaux where I have significantly more friends...and some of them also have sweets...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails