Sunday 22 July 2018

Sunday Round-up

I managed to sneak out a few more plea's for assistance in escaping from my cell here in the middle of nowhere...
...this time I decided I might need some assistance from some more morally flexible of the inhabitants of Malifaux so I contacted Adze, Big Brain BrinMarlena Webster and Serena Bowman...
...though if I don't get anywhere with them I have a few different ideas for next week. Maybe a search and destroy team might be willing to dispose of my enemies...
...or failing that some brave creatures might be able to help...
...I suppose we'll find out next week...though there's also a few of these Malifaux inhabitants left for me to get in contact with...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails