Sunday 18 August 2013

Crew a Week Challenge - Sonnia Criid's 'Witch Hunters'

Usually with these challenges I also do some additional models that go with the crew in question, however this week I have been spending more time in work than out of it due to a number of disasters that I won't bore you with...

So in this case I just painted what came in the box. They'll get a Witchling Handler at some point as well as her Totem (Purifying Flame) but for now they'll have to make do with their default options...

Sonnia Criid's 'Witch Hunters'.


Sonnia Criid and Samael Hopkins.


The Witchling Stalkers.



They've been painted in line with the previous few Guild models I've painted such as the Guild Rifleman in order to keep them themed for the table-top should I mix and match them for games. As expected I've had to cut a few corners to get them done in time but hopefully I'll have more time next week to add a few finishing touches after I finish next weeks project...

...which will be the Ortegas...well...some of them at least...they are a big family after all...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails