Sunday 25 August 2013

Crew a Week Project - The Ortegas

Just one Guild crew remaining after this one...however I fancy a change from this look for a week so I may quickly paint the old (well 'old' now the new plastic one is imminently available) Rasputina starter box before I finish off the guild in a fortnights time...

...but for now...here's the Ortegas....




 and some of the help...



As mentioned above, next weeks crew will be 'original' Rasputina as I fancy painting something shiny...rather than grimy, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.



2 comments:

  1. Nice work. I'll be painting them down the line myself. Picked up some of the 'old' loot from Miniature Market and their sale so it's always good to see what other people are doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm never 100% happy with anything I paint to be honest but I was fairly pleased with these...but for some reason however they look a bit 'flat' on the pictures and I'm not sure why.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails