Wednesday 28 August 2013

Weekly House of Paincakes Article (17)

This weeks House of Paincakes article is on the subject of negative gaming experiences which is a polite way of saying 'Shit designed games' or 'playing against assholes' or some combination of the two...

Here's a link to the article.

With the imminent arrival of my Malifaux Version 2 Lady Justice crew I thought we might as well have some red-heads for the eye-candy this Wednesday. I've done celebrity red-heads before so lets have some gothic ones instead...It's possible that some of them may not be natural red-heads...but I'm sure no-one will mind...


















There's no guy pic this week...I'm sure all five of my female readers are very disappointed...it's possible that some of my male readers are disappointed as well...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. A post full of redheads and no Felicia Day? (or, for that matter, Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did celebrity red-heads a while ago...besides which Felicia day isn't very Gothic...

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails