Monday 5 May 2014

Crew a Week Project - McMourning and Friends - Part 2

As this challenge required me to work on over thirty models I decided to give myself two weeks...however I only ended up needing a week and a day...

McMourning.


Alternate McMourning.


All three versions...


Sebastian.
A sidekick is always useful...especially when equipped correctly...


Both Versions...


Even homicidal maniacs occasionally have pets...

Zombie Chihuahua.


Both versions...


Flesh Constructs.




All four versions together...the original metal one now has the correct size base as well...


Nurses.




This is a nurse from am another model range (I believe it was Freebooter Miniatures but I could be wrong). She seemed to fit the theme so she got to join McMournings team...


There's now quite a few nurses to choose from...


As part of this weeks challenge I also decided to complete several of the Resurrectionist models that were sitting on my shelf awaiting attention as many of them fitted the theme nicely...

Canine Remains.
Though you get one Canine Remains in the new McMourning starter set I had two blister packs of them already based that I decided to get done.


and with the Zombie Chihuahuas...


I think that'll do for now. We'll look at the rest in another post...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails