Tuesday 6 May 2014

Crew a Week Project - McMourning and Friends - Part 3

As well as the main components of my McMourning crew which can be found here I also did some extra bits and pieces (The Drowned, Guild Autopsies, Jack Daw and the Hanged) which can be found below...

The Drowned.
I acquired these from a friend cheaply due to their having a small part missing...I intended to make a replacement...and then didn't...






Guild Autopsies.
If any Resurrectionist 'Minions' fitted in with a McMourning crew then it's these guys...and gal...







Jack Daw and The Hanged.
I know that Jack Daw is now a Master in his own right but he needed painting regardless and as I was painting The Hanged anyway...






I also re-based my original metal McMourning crew so it ties in with the new overall scheme...


Now to pick something easy to paint for this weeks challenge...which I haven't even started yet...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails