Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

My break from writing for the House of Paincakes Blog Network will probably continue for another few months but they're valiantly carrying on without me. So go and give them all your support...

Usually the weekly galleries are themed to whatever Malifaux crew or Warmachine project I'm engaged in at the time but that's not going to work this week as I'm doing a Hamelin, the Plagued crew. This would mean that the gallery would need to be themed around sewers, rats and kidnapped children...

While making a vague attempt to sort out my Steampunk folders I've created a few folders with specific themes that will make be making their way to your computer screens over the coming weeks. Some of them might be a bit vague though, lol.

This weeks one has a literary theme and as usual if you have no interest in Steampunk, Steampunk Girls or (for some inexplicable reason) books then just don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Off we go then.....





























Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails