Sunday 29 July 2018

Sunday Round-up

Managed to smuggle out a few more messages for help over the last week...
...edging my bets a little I contacted both the Search and Destroy operatives...and a few outlaws as well....amongst them were The Good, the Bad and the Muties, Search and Destroy, the Stix Brothers and the Weerdz...


...It looks like I might have an escape route planned now...we'll see what happens next week...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails