Sunday 11 October 2015

Sunday Round-up

I've ran out of excuses this week...


I'm nearly done with all the Blood Rage articles with just the features on the Mystics of Midgard and Gods of Asgard expansions remaining and those will appear on Monday. The previous articles are in the 'Other Unboxings' tab that can be found here should you be interested.


Those of you who have been waiting for the last few Malifaux crew unboxings will be pleased to know that both the Colette 'Smoke and Mirrors' starter set and the Hamelin 'The Plague Cometh' starter set ones will appear next week on Tuesday and Thursday respectively as Wednesday is reserved for the weekly Steampunk/Gothic/Cosplay gallery...and is my day off from being productive..,in a blogging sense at least...

Here's a couple of brief teasers though...


I've also decided to update some of the blog tabs that I've let lapse such as keeping the 'Other Galleries' and the 'Hobby Newsletters' one but I doubt I'll get around to that until at least Friday so you'll have to make do with the 'Labels' cloud on the right hand side of the blog to find them until then. I'm also hoping to sort the 'Completed Malifaux' feature in the same aforementioned sidebar as realising how many unpainted crews I have might motivate me to actually paint some...


 ...bearing in mind that the above picture is from a year ago and I haven't painted most of that either.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails