Monday 26 March 2018

Leodis Games - Newsletter

Okay, one of those backers is me...
---------------------
Hey there, I just wanted to make sure you'd seen this.

I'm so excited for this game. I've had to keep it under my hat for so long now and the excitement was almost overbearing.

I want everyone to know about the Awful Orphanage.

I want you to look at it and see how amazing it is and share in my excitement.

And I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

464 (and counting) people have already backed it on Kickstarter. And that includes some of my all time favourite authors and game developers like Graham McNeill, Gav Thorpe and Mark Latham.

It sent a shiver down my spine when I saw the tweet from Graham saying he'd backed it.

And there's still a chance for you to help everyone else who's backed it.

Because if we fund in the first 72 hours we're giving every single backer a bonus model for free.

How cool is that?

So please follow the link, back us & think how good will you feel knowing you've helped everyone else as well!

Introducing The Awful Orphanage!


Hi Guys I’d like to introduce you to my friend Paul, who wants to talk to you about something we’ve both been working on for quite a while now.
The Awful Orphanage is a mildly devious tabletop game for 2 to 6 players that puts you in control of a Victorian Orphan trying to escape the clutches of a murderous governess.

The game has been in development for the past 18 months and right now it's available to pre-order on Kickstarter!
 
Back the Game Now on Kickstarter!
This truly has been a passion project, and one we approached Leodis Games about around 8 months ago. Since then we've really pushed the game to greater heights ... take a look at the miniatures included!
With 14 miniatures right out of the box, all mounted on 30mm round lipped bases!
Back the Game Now on Kickstarter!
Players create a unique Orphanage each time they play with corridor and room tiles
Back the Game Now on Kickstarter!
So, there we have it ... we'll keep it short! Thank you for taking a look and we hope you like what you see! The game is live now and available to pre-order!
Copyright © 2018 Leodis Games, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails